Thursday, May 3rd, 2012
Leadership 20 Alumni Breakfast
7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Emotional Intelligence and Sales Results – Soft Skills That Produce Hard Sales Results
Top salespeople are great at building relationships, bouncing back from setbacks and managing their emotions. These are just a few of the key competencies of emotional intelligence. Discover why companies like Honeywell, Motorola and American Express use emotional intelligence training as part of their leadership and sales programs.
Most people know what to do---and still don’t execute. Emotional intelligence helps bridge the knowing and doing gap which prevents people from hitting personal and professional goals.
Denver Athletic Club
- Improve ability to master emotions and better execute sales skills.
- Avoid "fight or flight" responses when meeting with tough prospects.
- Understanding the importance of critical thinking skills and sales success in the information age where product knowledge is a commodity.
- Understand the real reasons you are not asking enough questions during a sale meeting, meeting with non-decision makers, writing practice proposals and discounting too soon.
- Discover how self regard and assertiveness directly affect your paycheck.
- Learn the power of delayed gratification and sales success.