Thursday, May 3rd, 2012
Leadership 20 Alumni Breakfast
7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Colleen Stanley, SalesLeadership, Inc.
Colleen Stanley is president of SalesLeadership, Inc., a sales and management training firm. Colleen is the creator of the EI Selling System™, a powerful selling program that integrates emotional intelligence with consultative selling skills. Clients applying the methodology and strategies consistently show a 20% to 30% increase in revenues.
Colleen is a columnist for the Business Journals across the United States, author of ‘Motivational Selling’ and ‘Growing Great Sales Teams: Lessons from the Cornfield.’ She is working on her third book which will be released in 2012: Emotional Intelligence and Sales Results.
Prior to starting SalesLeadership, Colleen was vice president of sales and marketing for Varsity Spirit Corporation. During her 10 years at Varsity, sales increased from 8M to 90M. Varsity was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the 200 fastest growing companies in the United States.
She serves on the board for the Tennyson Center for Children, Intuitive Insurance and is past President of the Colorado National Speakers Association.
Clients include: U.S. Food Service, Regis University, OtterBox, Gerald H. Phipps, Leopard Communications, Land Title Guarantee, Alpine Bank, Orlando Magic, Arthur J. Gallagher, and Ensign Drilling.
Emotional Intelligence and Sales Results – Soft Skills That Produce Hard Sales Results
Top salespeople are great at building relationships, bouncing back from setbacks and managing their emotions. These are just a few of the key competencies of emotional intelligence. Discover why companies like Honeywell, Motorola and American Express use emotional intelligence training as part of their leadership and sales programs.
Most people know what to do---and still don’t execute. Emotional intelligence helps bridge the knowing and doing gap which prevents people from hitting personal and professional goals.
Denver Athletic Club
- Improve ability to master emotions and better execute sales skills.
- Avoid "fight or flight" responses when meeting with tough prospects.
- Understanding the importance of critical thinking skills and sales success in the information age where product knowledge is a commodity.
- Understand the real reasons you are not asking enough questions during a sale meeting, meeting with non-decision makers, writing practice proposals and discounting too soon.
- Discover how self regard and assertiveness directly affect your paycheck.
- Learn the power of delayed gratification and sales success.