ACG Philadelphia holds an Executive Briefi ng on a variety of topics of interest to the M&A dealmaking community on the third Thursday of each month, typically from 7:150 – 9:15 am, from September through May. Click here to view the list of upcoming events and to register!
Programs are generally held either in Center City Philadelphia or a suburban location, such as Gladwyne or Conshohocken. The audience of 100-130 people includes senior executives and managing partners from private equity fi rms, banks of all types (investment and commercial), corporations actively involved in mergers and acquisitions and a variety of professional service fi rms working in the M&A space.
Past programs have included:
• 2007 Economic Forecast by Joel Naroff
• Anatomy of A Deal: Peachtree
• Wharton Professor Andrew Metrick: Outlook for Private Equity
• Emerging Markets: China, Latin America & India
• A Conversation with Michael Nutter
• Deciphering Today’s Market Trends
• Inside The ARAMARK Deal: Fred Sutherland, CFO
• Contrasting Corporate Growth Strategies
• InPhonic: Anatomy of A Distressed Deal
• Ira Lubert, Independence Capital
• Perspectives from Strategic & Financial Buyers
• Presidential Election Economic Policy Forum