Member Info Center
Events & Registration
Join our Chapter!
Friday, July 31st, 2015
Keep me logged in
Contact ACG SF Chapter
ACG San Francisco, Inc.
Rich Brown, Chapter Executive
58 West Portal Avenue, #326
San Francisco, CA 94127
Interested in Membership?
Click HERE to learn more
A PDF copy of our 2015 Calendar of Events is available Here!
Chapter meetings are a primary benefit of membership and provide opportunities to meet an influential community of executives from growing public and private companies just like yours. Our chapter programs include the following:
Annual West Coast M&A Conference and
ACG Capital Connection™
- Monthly Breakfast Meetings: Normally the Second Tuesday of the month
- Monthly Lunch Meetings: Normally the Third Thursday of the month
- Bi-Monthly Global Opportunities Gatherings
- Quarterly East Bay Reception & Panel Discussion Series
- Quarterly Private Equity Quarterly Exchange & Reception Series
- Invitation-only Full Member Community & New Member Event
Recent Panel Presentations
Monthly Events & Registration
ACG Global Home Page
ACG Job Source
ARE YOU HIRING?
The ACG JobSource job board is the only online resume and job posting service dedicated to the middle-market M&A and corporate growth community.
to learn more about posting an open position. ACG members receive a discount on job posts.
Welcome to ACG San Francisco - Serving the entire Bay Area
Welcome! Thank you for taking a look at our Association.
As you read on, you’ll learn that we’re all about igniting powerful connections.
ACG SF is a professional organization that offers you real opportunities for networking, prospecting, and deal-flow through relevant and engaging programs and events. When you come out to experience ACG for yourself at our events, you’ll realize that we’re a close-knit community of respected professionals who support and validate each other’s professional and personal growth:
10 Key Facts:
1. We hold 30 events per year
2. 55% of attendees are guests; great for new connections.
3. We have over 300 members in our chapter
4. 22% of our members are active on a committee
5. Membership stats: 30% capital providers; 20% self-identify as equity providers; 40% professionals; 10% corporate.
6. Our engaged core: 70 members have attended 6 or more events in the last 12 Months
7. 15% have been members for 10 years or more
8. Globally, ACG has 55 chapters with 14,000 members
9. We welcome members from anywhere in the Bay Area
10. Our events are held in San Francisco and the East Bay.
Please feel welcome to attend your first event as our guest. Look for an
, sign up, and experience ACG for yourself.
We’re creating a world where sharing success is contagious. Come and share with us.
Managing Director, Valuation Research Corporation
President - 2015 ACG SF Board of Directors
Upcoming Chapter Events
SAVE THE DATE FOR UPCOMING EVENTS
Our Programs Committee is developing a series of themes and events for 2015 that will surely provide you with opportunities to network with our greater Member community and grow your business using insight you can glean from the line-up of expert panelists who will share their tips and success stories.
A PDF Copy of our 2015 Programs Calendar is available here.
August 4th Breakfast & Panel Discussion
Offices of Reed Smith | Downtown SF
CFO Issues : Four Global Forces Breaking All the Trends
How macro forces affect international expansion for mid-market businesses
7:30am – 9:00am
August 20th Lunch & Panel Discussion
The City Club | Downtown SF
Topic: To be announced soon!
11:30am – 1:30pm
REGISTER TODAY OR SAVE THE DATE
November 19, 2015 11:30am - 1:30pm
In Association with RGP (aka Resources Global Professionals)
2015 ACG SF GROWTH AWARDS LUNCHEON
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A NOMINATION FORM
Each event promises to be full of compelling stories and fellow professionals ready to network. We look forward to seeing you in August!
SF Chapter Programs Committee
Jon Rubens & Sam Dibble
Our Programs Committee is developing a series of themes and events for 2015 that will surely provide you with opportunities to network with our greater Member community and grow your business using insigt you can glean from the line-up of expert panelists who will share their tips and success stories.
Welcome to our Newest Members
Big Welcome to our newest SF Chapter Members:
Sensiba San Filippo
Marsh & McLennan Insurance
ACG LA Business Conference: Oct. 6-7
©2015 ACG. All Rights Reserved.
Site designed and developed by