Member Info Center
Board of Directors
Events & Registration
Join our Chapter!
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
Keep me logged in
Contact ACG SF Chapter
ACG San Francisco, Inc.
Rich Brown, Chapter Executive
58 West Portal Avenue, #326
San Francisco, CA 94127
Interested in Membership?
Click HERE to learn more
Download a PDF copy (click here) of our 2014 Calendar of Events.
Chapter meetings are a primary benefit of membership and provide opportunities to meet an influential community of executives from growing public and private companies just like yours. Our chapter programs include the following:
Annual West Coast M&A Conference and
ACG Capital Connection™
- Monthly Breakfast Meetings: Normally the Second Tuesday of the month
- Monthly Lunch Meetings: Normally the Third Thursday of the month
- Bi-Monthly Global Opportunities Gatherings
- Quarterly East Bay Reception & Panel Discussion Series
- Quarterly Private Equity Quarterly Exchange & Reception Series
- Invitation-only Full Member Community & New Member Event
Recent Panel Presentations
Monthly Events & Registration
ACG Global Home Page
ACG Job Source
ARE YOU HIRING?
The ACG JobSource job board is the only online resume and job posting service dedicated to the middle-market M&A and corporate growth community.
to learn more about posting an open position. ACG members receive a discount on job posts.
Welcome to ACG San Francisco - Serving the entire Bay Area
Message from the Chapter President:
Robert Sher, Managing Principal: CEO to CEO
Welcome! Thank you for taking a look at our Association.
As you read on, you’ll learn that we’re all about igniting powerful connections.
ACG SF is a professional organization that offers you real opportunities for networking, prospecting, and deal-flow through relevant and engaging programs and events. When you come out to experience ACG for yourself at our events, you’ll realize that we’re a close-knit community of respected professionals who support and validate each other’s professional and personal growth.
We are focused on helping accelerate the success of mid-market companies; a place where capital, know-how and companies connect.
10 Key Facts:
1. We hold 40 events per year
2. 55% of attendees are guests-great for new connections.
3. We have over 300 members in our chapter
4. 22% of our members are active on a committee
5. Membership stats: 30% capital providers; 20% self-identify as equity providers; 40% professionals; 10% corporate.
6. Our engaged core: 55 members have attended 6 or more events in the last 12 Months
7. 15% have been members for 10 years or more
8. Globally, ACG has 55 chapters with 14,000 members
9. We welcome members from anywhere in the Bay Area
10. Our events are held in San Francisco and the East Bay.
Please feel welcome to attend your first event as our guest. Look for an
, sign up, and experience ACG for yourself.
We’re creating a world where sharing success is contagious. Come and share with us.
Register for 2014 Event Series
SAVE THE DATE FOR UPCOMING EVENTS
Our Programs Committee has developed a series of themes and events for 2014 that will surely provide you with opportunities to network with our greater Member community and grow your business using insight you can glean from the line-up of expert panelists who will share their tips and success stories.
Download a PDF Copy of our 2014 Programs Calendar (
or click on the event titles to register and learn more:
Our September Theme Focuses on Corporate & Social Responsibility
Monthly Lunch & Panel Event: September 18th
The City Club | San Francisco, CA
2014 CSR LUNCH & DISTINGUISHED COMMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
Our New Registration System is Live
MEMBER, GUEST AND NON-MEMBER ALERT:
Please note ACG recently upgraded the membership database and event registration systems.
For SF Chapter Members:
To log into the ACG website, please use the email address associated with your account. Your password will remain the same. If you are looking to renew, you can follow the standard procedure.
With our new system, you will need to set up an account to register for events. This will take only a few minutes and will provide for faster registration for future events. If you are looking to join our Chapter, you can
to learn more and apply online.
If you have a problem with an event registration, please contact your
. For any additional questions, please contact
Thank you for your patience as we roll-out this best-in-class system!
©2014 ACG. All Rights Reserved.
Site designed and developed by