About ACG Wisconsin
About ACG Global
Board of Directors
ACG Cup Committee
Corporate Development Series
Become a Mentor
University of Wisconsin - Madison
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
About ACG WI Membership
Monday, May 20th, 2013
Keep me logged in
Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 8:30am-1:00pm
UW-Whitewater Intra-School Competition
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Final Wisconsin ACG Cup Competition
-Location: Milwaukee Athletic Club
-Time: 8:30am - 12:00pm
THE ACG CUP: The Premier MBA Competition
The ACG Cup is a case study competition designed to give students from leading MBA programs real world experience and invaluable insights into mergers and acquisitions, investment banking, financial advisory and private equity. Each case study provides students with a unique opportunity to present valuation, capital markets and M&A strategic advice to a panel of seasoned M&A professionals from within the local ACG community. The competition is carried out through a series of intra-school and regional competitions, with regional winners awarded the prestigious ACG Cup title and cash awards.
THE ACG CUP VALUE PROPOSITION
Opportunity • Experience • Visibility
Participating in the ACG Cup provides students with the unparalleled opportunity to:
- Interact and network with leading finance professionals and organizations
- Gain insight into the inner workings of corporate finance through a variety of transaction
- Meet and develop relationships with potential employers, team members and mentors
- Experience the opportunity to apply critical academic skills to a highly realistic M&A case study
- Enhance and polish presentation, team-building and networking capabilities
- Win meaningful cash awards
Interested in competing?
Please contact the School Representative to sign-up.
Linda Yu, Ph.D
Chair, Department of Finance and Business Law
ACG WIsconsin Representative
Managing Director, Bridgewood Advisors Inc.
©2013 ACG. All Rights Reserved.
Site designed and developed by