April 14, 2020 3 PM - 6:30 PM CDT
Add to Calendar
Bracing for Brexit: What to Know If You Do Business Across the Pond
January 31 marked the beginning of the end of Britain’s relationship with the European Union. With the divorce expected to be final at the end of the year, businesses are scrambling to work out a host of issues.
So what does Brexit mean for you?
For a broad view of the many considerations, be sure to attend our 2020 Spring International Program. You’ll hear from a panel of experts in three areas:
• Geopolitical and trade concerns
• Legal and business implications
• Operations challenges
The insights provided will help answer these questions and more:
• If I’m a US-based company with operations in the UK, how will Brexit impact my manufacturing and sales? Do I need to modify my operations or move them altogether?
• How can I mitigate new supply chain costs? And manage slower and more complicated transportation and customs processes?
• If my lender is in the UK, do I need to find alternative sources of funding?
• What is the outlook on tariffs post-Brexit?
This year’s shorter program format will allow for a more robust and focused session. We hope you’ll join us for an informative afternoon — and stay for the networking reception to continue the conversation!