August 20, 2020 2 PM - 3 PM CDT
Where:Add to Calendar
For the tenth successive year, DLA Piper is number one for global M&A deal volume. The firm also advised on the most European Private Equity buyout and exit deals in 2019 for the third consecutive year (Mergermarket).
Join Jonathan Klein, DLA Piper Partner and Chair of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group, for a presentation and discussion of the firm’s annual Global M&A Intelligence Report.
The report includes analysis and commentary on the following key topics and questions:
- Are auctions still driving better terms for sellers?
- How are dealmakers managing and allocating risks in the gap between signing and closing?
- How common is M&A insurance, where is it being used and what types of cover are available?
- And critically: how do the trends differ between regions and countries?
- Impact on the global M&A market as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold
- Typical earn-out terms
- MAC provisions and the general apportionment of risk in a conditional deal