In the face of COVID-19, and the ensuing volatility and uncertainty, PE firms struggled to report valuations in the same way as during the past decade of impressive and stable growth.
Join this moderated roundtable discussion to learn how middle-market private equity firms have handled valuations for the first three quarters of 2020 and panelists and moderators will share thoughts and strategies for fourth-quarter reporting.
We will share a survey in advance of the discussion and our sponsor will share their mid-market experience as well.
The webinar will discuss the following:
- Use of Public Comps during high volatility
- Use of Precedent Transactions post COVID-19
- Impact on DCF methodology and managing increased scenario planning
- Thoughts on add-backs due to COVID-19
- Use of forward-adjusted earnings
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions in advance of and during the webinar. Email your questions to email@example.com.