Long before the first round of US/China tariffs went into effect in July 2018, manufacturers have been concerned about the potential impact the tariffs could have upon operations and profitability. With additional tariff increases scheduled for early 2019, manufacturers have been focused upon the development and implementation of counteractive measures.
The EWA webinar will provide an overview of the challenges companies are facing due to the US/China tariffs and present a variety of innovative counteractive strategies, which can enable companies to mitigate the impact of the US/China tariffs. Additionally, EWA will provide Case Studies to outline how these strategies are implemented.
This webinar's objective is to provide a comprehensive understanding of the risks and pre-emptive measures, so that manufacturers can analyze and determine which global operational, commercial & supply chain strategy is their best approach to mitigating the impacts of the US/China tariffs.
- Optimization of Global Manufacturing Footprint & Supply Chain
- Make vs. Buy Evaluations
- Plant Relocation & Downsizing
- Performance Improvement Cost Cutting
- Supply Chain Expansion
- Customer Base Expansion
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to
- Understand the numerous counteractive Operational, Commercial & Supply Chain strategies to mitigate the impact of the US/China tariffs
- Develop the counteractive operational, commercial & supply chain strategies that best enable their individual operations to mitigate the impact of the US/China tariffs
- Define and allocate the resources required to successfully implement these counteractive strategies
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar.