'Curb Marketing Misspends with Behavioral Science and Agile Development’ offers a pathway to retool the marketing function within organizations using behavioral science and agile development processes. Adopting these processes cuts marketing expenditure, while increasing effectiveness and impact.
The obsolete practices that waste money, time and produce underwhelming outcomes will be revealed during this webinar. Viewers will also learn about a revolutionary pathway forward – one that will make the entire C-Suite extremely happy to invest in marketing.
The knowledge shared during this webinar will be of great relevance to marketers and c-suite executives. Invite the heads of your portfolio companies to attend this compelling webinar so they don’t miss out.
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Understand how the “battle for the mind” model of marketing is obsolete and what needs to be retooled
- Describe how Behavioral Science + Agile Marketing spends less and creates more impact
- Source superior creative content at scale and at a fraction of the cost
- Understand how high impact campaigns must “earn their way” to justify robust media spends
- Receive a Change Map for organizations to mobilize retooling efforts
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar.