EBITDA, margins, revenue and other buzz words frequently come to mind when thinking of indicators to the financial success of an organization, but it’s the people within the organization that determine its success. Employees are responsible for producing product or services, and take essential actions every day to generate revenue. Each day, they arrive with a vision, and they execute, making use of their institutional knowledge to do so. The webinar, “Don’t Lose Your Star Players: How to Retain Talent Post-Close,” will offer an overview of four key concepts that you can use to improve employee-retention post-close.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the impact of change on the workforce
- Understand the critical role leadership plays in the overall success of the transaction
- Identify multiple methods to effectively communicate with employees
- Develop a plan for actively engaging their employees through the process
Key Highlights of this webinar include:
- The Principals of Change Management
- The Importance of Evaluating Leadership Skills Assessment & Leadership Alignment
- Methods for Effective Communication
- The Power of Employee Engagement
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar.