In the face of merger and acquisition activity, what’s key to consider when it comes to assessing IT strategies around enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems? Does the enterprise technology platform deliver value? Will the technology scale to accommodate growth or reorganization? Join ACG and a panel of experts as they take a look at the issues in technology-enabled business process improvement, project timing, project scope and ERP value. The session is geared especially to ACG members involved in acquisitions in the midmarket manufacturing and distribution sectors. Highlights include:
- Full understanding of the ROI of improved business processes throughout an organization.
- The importance of looking at maturity of systems and measuring capabilities against the industry.
- Proven methodologies to assess current state reviews and future state targets.
- Key selection criteria when evaluating technology vendors.
- A real-world scenario of the steps to take when conducting due diligence as related to enterprise systems.
For insight in advance of the webinar, read about strategies to focus on business priorities while balancing resources and constraints.
White Paper: Best Practices in IT Project Governance
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions both in advance of, and during, the webinar. Email your questions to email@example.com.