From Bitcoin to Bourbon, Mid-South Meets the Middle Market
ACG Kentucky and ACG Tennessee are excited to host the 12th Annual ACG Mid-South Capital Connection virtually on June 17-18, bringing together private equity investors, mezzanine lenders, investment bankers, service providers and corporate executives from across the Mid-South region.
Albeit a different format than in years past, this year's Mid-South Capital Connection looks into some of the leading industries driving growth in Louisville, including health care, manufacturing, and of course, bourbon. We’ll explore this one with a curated bourbon tasting led by the master distiller at Kentucky Peerless Distilling Co. Samples will be delivered right to you.
We hope to see you there. Highlights include:
- Private Equity and Investment Bank Marketplaces
- One-on-One Prescheduled Meetings
- Open Networking Lounges
- Expert Panels, Exploring Bitcoin, ESG Reporting, and the latest in M&A
- Kentucky Bourbon Tasting Reception
Kicking off the event is Neeli Bendapudi, President of the University of Louisville. Bendapudi will explore the university's involvement in advanced manufacturing, medical research and its investment in a regional healthcare system. She will be joined in the welcome by Tammy York Day, President and CEO of the Louisville Healthcare CEO Council, a non-profit organization formed to leverage the collective voice of the nation’s top healthcare companies.
- Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) focuses on practical aspects of ESG collection, reporting, disclosure and regulation, and the balance between LP demands and portfolio company limitations.
- Alternative avenues to purchase Bitcoin, a panel moderated by Guy Swann, host of the Bitcoin Audible podcast and a show featured in Forbes Magazine’s Top Crypto Podcasts of 2020. Participating in the panel is Parker Lewis, Head of Business Development for Austin, Texas-based Unchained Capital.
- "M&A lessons learned" panel explores current M&A deal topics, with input from Greenwich Capital Group Managing Director Christopher Lewis and Probo Medical Chief Strategy Officer Jay Burkhardt.
PARTICIPATING PRIVATE EQUITY GROUPS AND INVESTMENT BANKS:
Blue Point Capital
Chaffe & Associates
Citizens Capital Markets
Clearview Capital LP
Corporate Finance Associates
Frisch Capital Partners
Gen Cap America, Inc.
Industrial Device Investments
Prairie Capital Advisors
Saw Mill Capital
Shore Capital Partners
Sole Source Capital
StoneHedge Partners LLP
Thompson Street Capital Partners
-Individual ACG Members ($200) and Individual Non-Members ($300) — Corporate executives, service providers, bankers, finance professionals and others. INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION
- Private Equity firm ($600 includes 2 participants, Marketplace access, online and guidebook visibility, and full conference benefits, including bourbon reception participation.) PRIVATE EQUITY REGISTRATION
- Investment Banking firm ($250 for 1 participant, $350 for 2 - includes Reverse Capital Connection access and scheduling tools, plus full conference benefits, including the bourbon reception.) INVESTMENT BANK REGISTRATION
-Young Professionals and Emerging Leaders (under 35) - Special $99 rate that includes sessions, networking, one-on-one meeting access and bourbon reception. YOUNG PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION
Chair - Brad Smith | Board Member, ACG Kentucky | Partner, MCM CPAs & Advisors LLP
Co-Chair - Tatiana Paterno | Board Member, ACG Tennessee |
Partner, Bass, Berry & Sims | Chair, 2022 Mid-South ACG Capital Connection
Jane Ferrell, Chapter Executive, ACG Tennessee, 615-356-3761, firstname.lastname@example.org
Terry McWilliams, Chapter Executive, ACG Kentucky, 502-410-2113, email@example.com