April 21, 2022 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM EDT
Join ACG Maryland’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee for our inaugural Spring event bringing together M&A professionals including private equity investors, strategic buyers, company founders, C-level executives, investment bankers, lenders and more…
Antwanye Ford, President and CEO, Enlightened, Inc.
Harrison Perry, Co-Founder and Partner, Fvlcrum Fund
Stanley Tucker, President and CEO, Meridian Management Group
Willie Vereen, President, Protel Services
Emily Halpern, Event Moderator, Co-Founder and Partner, TGC Impact
During our panel discussion you will hear from diverse led funds as well as founders on:
- Access to capital throughout various growth cycles
- Success stories from regionally based women and minority founders
- How to diversify your network and deal flow
- Build new business relationships and reconnect in person with others
- Enjoy being part of a growing community of peers
Registration includes networking hour, drinks & appetizers
Underground building parking is complimentary and to prioritize the health and safety of our community, guests must be fully vaccinated.
Hosted by: ACG