May 2, 2019 7:30 AM - 12 PM EDT
Here's a look at what past honorees have to share....
CMS Technology, a leader in technology solutions for food safety and brand protection, was honored to be recognized by ACG as an innovative growth company in New Jersey. "The award allowed us to connect with capital providers to help continue our rapid growth. Being part of ACG has been a great experience for our company and we greatly appreciate the opportunities that have come with the recognition."
John Meccia, Chief Executive Officer, CMS Technology, Inc.
Organica Water is a global provider of innovative solutions for localized treatment and recycling of wastewater. The company was honored to be recognized by ACG NJ as an innovative growth company in 2018. “I like to say we have a culture of systemic innovation at Organica. If you want to change an industry and a dynamic like that, you have to build that from the ground up and into the culture of the business. The ACG NJ award recognized us as a leader of innovation and further helped us build that into our culture.”
Ari Raivetz, CEO, Organica Water
Solix Inc. is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partner that connects people to essential government and commercial services, through business process management and eligibility solutions. More specifically, Solix helps governmental and commercial organizations attract, enroll, and engage customers in complex programs at every step of the customer engagement. "Receiving the ACG NJ Corporate Growth Award was truly an honor for all of the employees of Solix. Since receiving the award, the Solix brand has been much more recognizable in the New Jersey Business community and it has given our employees a renewed sense of pride. We hope to build off this lift we experienced through this recognition."
Jack Miller, President and CEO, Solix Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions - The ACG NJ 2019 Corporate Growth Awards
What is the purpose of these awards?
The ACG NJ Corporate Growth Awards honor middle market companies in New Jersey that exemplify innovation, excellence, and corporate growth.
What categories of ACG NJ Corporate Growth Awards are open for nominations?
Companies with annual revenues between $5 million and $500 million. Four (4) companies will be selected to be honored in this category
Who can nominate companies?
Companies can self-nominate or be nominated by someone outside of the company. Note: a company can re-nominate themselves or be re-nominated by others provided that they have not previously received one of the ACG NJ Corporate Growth Awards or The ACG NJ Corporate Lifetime Achievement Award (see below)
Who selects honoree companies?
A sub-committee of The ACG NJ Board of Directors selects recipients of The ACG NJ Corporate Growth Awards
When is the Call for Nominations?
For 2019, The Call for Nominations runs from November 5, 2018 – February 1, 2019
What are selection criteria?
- New Jersey-based companies (headquarters, significant operations and employees in NJ) OR Foreign-owned companies with US headquarters, significant operations and employees in NJ OR Private Equity owned New Jersey-based companies (headquarters, significant operations and employees in NJ)
- Industries such as manufacturing, technology, life sciences, healthcare, hospitality, logistics, transportation, etc.
- Annual revenues between $5 million and $500 million
- Innovation: A novel or unorthodox business approach (i.e. strategic acquisition, partnership, business model, process, or practice) that resulted in outcomes such as: game-changing products and services, reaching a new market, accelerated speed to market, etc.
- Linkage: Clearly described linkage between business innovation (above) with a quantifiable impact on revenue generation, and sustained corporate growth over the last three calendar years.
- Substantiation: While we do not require audited financials, the qualification process is enhanced by any appropriate information that can be publicly released.
- Has not already been honored with the ACG NJ Corporate Growth Award or the ACG NJ Corporate Lifetime Achievement Award.
- CEO must be available for the following:
- During the selection process - a brief phone interview with a member of ACG NJ's Board of Directors to answer questions regarding information provided on the Nomination Form.
- In advance of the conference - pre-conference publicity. This includes a brief video interview with an ACG representative, to use for your introduction during the panel session. The interview will take place at Grey Sky Films in Rockaway, NJ. (Each honoree will receive a copy of the video as part of the award).
- The morning of the conference - participate on a panel and receive the Corporate Growth award in person at The 2019 ACG NJ Corporate Growth Conference & Awards, May 2, 2019 7:30am – 12:00 pm at The Palace at Somerset Park, Somerset, NJ
When will honorees find out about the Selection Committee's decision?
A member of the ACG NJ Board of Directors will contact honorees, finalists, and nominators regarding the Selection Committee's decision by Monday, March 4, 2019.