July 7, 2023
The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Toronto announces the Board of Directors for 2023 – 2024.
The Board will be comprised of 17 voting and 5 Honorary board members. Five new members joined the Board.
· CATHY LOGUE – Managing Director and Global Practice Leader, Stanton Chase
· EVAN BENNITT – Senior Vice President and Head of Sponsor Finance, BMO Commercial Bank
· MICHAEL BOWMAN – Managing Director, Northleaf Capital Partners
· MISTINE LAUZON – Managing Director, CIBC Capital Markets
· YONG KWON – Managing Director, Raymond James
“We’re pleased to welcome these industry leaders to our Board of Directors. They will add influence and industry experience, as we continue to facilitate deal-making within the Canadian – North American Private Equity and M&A sectors. said Ben Gibbons, Chair of the ACG Board of Directors and Founder and Managing Partner, Waterpoint Lane. “Our continued focus at ACG Toronto is to drive value for our members, ensuring the middle market deal community has continued access to the top thought leadership and network relevant to support growth by M&A”.
ACG TORONTO – BOARD OF DIRECTORS – 2023 – 2024
• Ben Gibbons – Waterpoint Lane – Director and Chair of the Board
• Sean McKinnon – Novacap – Director and Vice-Chair of the Board
• Vaughn MacLellan – DLA Piper – Director and Past Chair of the Board
• Halyna Shribak – Deloitte – Director and Treasurer
• Michael Rudanycz – SLC Management – Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada - Secretary and Vice-Chair Governance
• Adrianna Czornyj – Persistence Capital Partners - Director
• Cathy Logue – Stanton Chase - Director
• David Poirier – The Poirier Group - Director
• Debra Dobson – Peloton Capital Management – Director
• Evan Bennitt – BMO Commercial Bank – Director
• Michael Bowman – Northleaf Capital Partners - Director
• Mistine Lauzon - CIBC Capital Markets - Director
• Mike Moore – RBC - Director
• Michelle Alphonso – Grant Thornton - Director
• Reggie George – TD Securities - Director
• Sean Flinn – BFL Canada - Director
• Yong Kwon – Raymond James - Director
• Mike Fenton – President & CEO – ex-officio
• Bob Coffey – Honorary Director
• Brad Ashley – PRIVEQ Capital Funds – Honorary Director
• Darin Brock – TorQuest Partners – Honorary Director
• Dan Amadori – Lamerac Financial – Honorary Director
• Stephen Smith – Meridian Credit Union – Honorary Director
In 2023- 2024, ACG Toronto will be producing 35+ programs and events in Ottawa, Halifax, Toronto and in Montreal in partnership with ACG Quebec.
ACG Toronto hosts the 21st annual Capital Connection Conference, Canada’s largest and most prominent debt and equity marketplace. The Conference takes place on November 13th & 14th.
The conference provides a series of events over two days — focused on dealmaking, thought leadership and networking. More than 700 mid-market company executives, business owners, intermediaries, and service providers with influential executives from Canadian and U.S. private equity firms, banks, family offices and specialty financial institutions.
ABOUT ACG TORONTO
ACG Toronto connects the mid-market Private Equity and M&A sectors, through 2,500+ executives and organizations across Canada, and provides opportunities for Thought Leadership, Professional Development, Networking and Deal-making.
Founded in 1954, ACG© - Association for Corporate Growth, is the premier M&A dealmaking community in North America, with 52 chapters and 15,000+ members, in a network that comprises more than 100,000 middle market professionals who invest, own and advise growing companies. For more information – contact – firstname.lastname@example.org.