February 12, 2020 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM GMT
Our signature New Year event takes an expansive view of economic and geopolitical influences before drilling down into the detail on what is likely to impact mid-market M&A in 2020 in the UK and cross-border.
The symbiotic relationship between economics and geopolitics remains increasingly relevant in M&A transactions. We tee off 2020 with our annual exploration of the economic and geopolitical landscape and what we might expect this year. What is the panel’s take on:
- Striking a trade deal with EU – can we have our cake and eat it?
- How does the UK start to look in a new era?
- Investor appetite in a post-Brexit UK
- What will happen to mid-market M&A, the cost of debt and liquidity levels this year?
- With a US election on the horizon, how will the US economy balance against trade negotiations?
- The ripple effect of China in South East Asia
- Key European economies – growth expectations and sectors under stress
- Is deflation a real threat? Will the European Central Bank need to cut interest rates further?
- Political leadership in the EU – with the UK leaving with EU, exploring future relationship scenarios
- Climate change – the effects on company behaviour and regulation
Guest Tickets: all tickets include entry to the event, an informal breakfast and networking:
- ACG member: FREE
- Guest of a member: £29 + VAT
- Non-member: £49 + VAT
- Non-member x 2: £79 + VAT
Join & Go: take a 12 month ACG membership and attend the event for free. Three options available.