October 18, 2023 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM PDT
Please join us for a timely discussion on emerging food and beverage brands with panelists, Jeanne David, Founder & Chief Brand Officer at Outer Aisle Gourmet, Demir Vangelov, Board Director at Starco Brands and former CEO of Soylent, Trey Lockerbie, Co-founder & CEO at Better Booch, and Kelley Scanlin, Founder & CEO at Pure Simple Foods, LLC.
The panel discussion will be led by Carol Suruki-Carmany, So. Cal. Food, Beverage & Agribusiness Practice Leader of Moss Adams. We will be discussing consumer trends, pricing and inflation, online DTC sales vs wholesale distribution to brick and mortar, as well as trends in promotional requirements at retail, private label vs branding, outsourcing manufacturing vs insourcing and access to capital.
Featuring an industry overview with Marc Striowski, Managing Director at BofA Securities.
- Carol Suruki-Carmany, So. Cal. Food, Beverage & Agribusiness Practice Leader, Moss Adams (Title Sponsor)
- Marc Striowski, Managing Director, BofA Securities
- Demir Vangelov, CEO, Starco Brands
- Jeanne David, Founder & CEO, Outer Aisle
- Trey Lockerbie, CEO & Co-Founder, Better Booch
- Kelley Scanlin, President & CEO, Pure Simple Foods
- 5:30PM - 6:30PM: Networking, Drinks & Apps
- 6:30PM - 7:30PM: Industry Panel Discussion
- 7:30PM- 8:30PM: Q&A & Final Networking
- Members: $99
- Non-Members: $125
*** Dress is business casual
*** Drinks and appetizers will be served at the event
ACG 101 encourages Uber or other ride share options when drinking alcoholic beverages