October 13, 2022 2 PM - 6 PM CDT
Windows on Minnesota
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! Join us for the ACG Minnesota Private Equity Summit 2022 Thursday, October 13th.
ACG Minnesota knows the importance of the growing private equity marketplace in the Midwest. With the support of our sponsors we are able to keep our members and partners aware of the opportunities available to sell, merge or grow business. ACG is the largest networking group in the world for private equity professionals, this is your opportunity to learn about how deals get done, what to look for, and how to navigate these transactions.
- 2:00-3:00 Registration + Networking
- 3:00-4:00 Panel 1 and 2
- 4:00-5:00 Panel 3 and 4
- 5:15-6:00 Closing Reception and Networking
- Distressed M&A, Working With Distressed Companies with Chad Stewart, Ballard Spahr + George Singer, Ballard Spahr + James Cullen, Steeplechase Advisors LLC
- Antitrust in Private Equity with Leslie John, Ballard Spahr + Ryan Heck, Ballard Spahr
- M&A Debate! Negotiating Key Deal Issues with Mike Kuhn, Ballard Spahr + Laura Giles, Ballard Spahr + Mike Hirschberg, Northborne Partners + Joe Hellman, Redpath and Company
- State of Private Equity with Bob Tunheim, Ballard Spahr + Kam Kielhorn, Tonka Bay Equity Partners + Jared Brown, Norwest Equity Partners + Emma Gergen, Carlson Private Capital Partners
MEMBER $55 | NON-MEMBER $99
Your ticket includes the panel discussions, reception and networking.
Click here for information on ACG Minnesota membership.
Event Secondary Body
Hosted by: ACG
- Dress code: business/business casual
- Use #ACGMNPESummit to talk about our event on social media
- By registering for this event I agree to be photographed, recorded and/or videotaped by ACG Minnesota and its agents in connection with ACG events when appropriate. In addition, your contact information may be shared with other attendees
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: There is a $5.00 processing fee for all cancellation requests. If made 10 days prior to the event the balance after the $5 fee will be refunded. No refunds will be given within 10 days of the event.