September 22, 2022 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM CDT
REGISTRATION OPEN! JOIN US Thursday, September 22, 2022 the Women's Leadership Series presents Employee Ownership Panel.
Employee Ownership Panel: Is an ESOP right for your business?
Whether you own a business, or work with business owners, this panel discussion is for you! Join us to learn about Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs), what it means to be employee-owned, and whether an ESOP may be right fit for your business or your client.
This informative panel discussion will feature local business owners who have implemented ESOPs in their companies, along with the professionals that help guide them through the process. Walk away with a better idea of whether this form of employee-ownership is for you, and if so, the next best steps to take.
What does it mean to a business to become employee owned?
Employee owned doesn’t mean that the employees are in charge, it simply means that the employees have the opportunity to share in the success of the company and build wealth equity for the future. There are many forms of employee ownership but in this session we will focus on ESOPs (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). Kyla Hansen will explain what an ESOP is and how they work. Nina Hale, former owner of Collective Measures will share her story of what it meant to her to sell the business she created and built up to her employees. Michelle Mongeon-Allen, CEO at JLG Architects will talk about what it is like to be the leader of an employee owned company. Sue Crockett, executive director of the Minnesota Center for Employee Ownership, will talk about other forms of employee ownership and the free resource that MNCEO can be to a business owner. Nicole Behm-Koep at Quazar Capital will serve as the moderator.
Thank you to Lanthrop GPM for providing the meeting space.
ACG MEMBER $45 | NON MEMBER $75
- 7:30-8:00 am - Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- 8:00-9:00 am - Employee Ownership Panel/Workshop
- 9:00-9:30 am - Networking
Hosted by: ACG
- Use #ACGMNWomenLead to talk about our event on social media
- By registering for this event I agree to be photographed, recorded and/or videotaped by ACG Minnesota and its agents in connection with ACG events when appropriate. In addition, your contact information may be shared with other attendees
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: There is a $5.00 processing fee for all cancellation requests received up to ten days prior to the event. NO REFUNDS will be given after this time.