The ACGU Alumni Network is hosting a timely and topical virtual lunch program that explores the growing dislocation in the talent market, particularly in M&A, and the opportunity that creates for so many emerging deal professionals to advance their careers.
Join us to hear from ACGU Alumni who've been promoted, honored for their work on a deal or landed a completely new role. This will be a roundtable discussion where speakers will share their experiences, but we'll be counting on your to chime in with questions, insights, observations or your own experiences.
Our discussion will focus on what's driving talent retention and movement right now, including hybrid, remote, pace of deal market; what's propelling advancement; an exploration of strategies, experiences, insights, and tips for leveraging your network and managing your career.
- Dyana Baurley - ACGU '19, Vice President, Business Development, MiddleGround Capital (from Associate, Milestone Partners)
- Adam Bowie - ACGU '19, Vice President, Mereo Capital (from Associate, L2 Capital)
- Joel Julio - ACGU '20, Corporate Development M&A, Gopuff (from Analyst, SSG Capital Advisors)
- Courtney Presswood - ACGU '20, Counsel, Comcast (from Associate, Blank Rome)
- Erica Wilson - ACGU'18, Partner, Troutman Pepper (The Deal’s Top Rising Stars: Class of 2021)
Tuesday, July 27th
12pm EST | Virtual Event
Open to ACGU Alumni & Young Dealmakers
Members - Free
Non-Members - $25
Hosted by: ACG