April 20, 2018 7:15 AM - 9 AM EDT
This is the don't miss program of the year, when you gain real-time, actionable insight from active strategic and financial acquirers in the middle market on current valuations and leverage. Panelists will also discuss how the current highly competitive deal environment is impacting their overall strategy on sourcing, negotiating and closing deals.
We'll delve into the issues that are most important to M&A dealmakers:
- Observations on trends in leverage levels and key financing terms
- Insight into specific breakpoints or distinctions based on size and industry
- Process trends including timing to close, due diligence, use of reps and warranty insurance, etc.
- Discussion of current market levels of key contract terms such as escrow amounts, indemnification caps, baskets and durations
- How are buyers differentiating themselves in this overheated market
- What can dealmakers expect for the balance of 2018
Friday, April 20, 2018
7:15 AM Registration | 8:00 – 9:00 AM Program
9 - 10 AM Space Available for Continued Networking
Philadelphia Country Club
1601 Spring Mill Road | Gladwyne, PA
$45.00 ACG Members
Hosted by: ACG