February 21, 2019 7:15 AM - 9 AM EST
Add to Calendar
In February, we'll be joined by a panel of limited partners who will share their viewpoints on asset allocation to alternative investments, with a particular focus on private equity.
On the heels of record breaking years of private equity fundraising, will rising interest rates and on-going economic uncertainties here and abroad temper 2018's heated markets? Will LPs seek to mitigate risk by re-balancing portfolios, adjusting their investment and sector focus, increase co-investments or seek different terms?
Join us to learn what's ahead for the coming year and beyond – it promises to be an important discussion.
Meet our panel of seasoned experts.
- Kevin Campbell, Co-Founder & Managing General Partner, Taurus Private Markets, LLC
- Christian Kallen, Managing Director, Hamilton Lane Fund Investment Team
- David McCoy, Managing Partner & Portfolio Manager, RCPDirect (Co-Investments)
- Andrew Murray, Executive Director & Partner, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners Private Markets
- Mitchell Fenimore, Senior Vice President, Placement Advisor, Griffin Financial (Moderator)
Thursday, February 21, 2019
7:15 – 8:00 AM Registration, Breakfast, Networking
8:00 - 9:00 AM Breakfast Panel
9:00 - 10:00 AM Continued Networking
Philadelphia Country Club
1601 Spring Mill Road | Gladwyne, PA
$45.00 ACG Members
In the event your plans change, replacements are welcome before hand or at registration. Full refunds are available for cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance. A $5 processing fee will be applied to all refunds. Email replacement or cancellation requests to email@example.com.
Hosted by: ACG