Strategic acquirers are invited to attend M&A East at a special discount rate as part of our Strategic Acquirers' Network (SAN). SAN hosts invitation-only events for Corporate Development Officers and other corporate transactional executives throughout the year, which enable this group to network, compare strategies, and share experiences in a peer only setting to help improve their acquisition success.
At M&A East, the group will have the opportunity to connect with one another as well as the broader M&A East community.
Who Will You Meet and What Can You Expect?
- 10 Industry & Topical Roundtables including Big Data, Cybersecurity, Human Capital, Healthcare, E-commerce, and more!!!
- Strategic Acquirers Cocktail Reception with peers only on Tuesday evening at Maggiano's
- Dealmakers' Dinner at Reading Terminal Market after the peer reception, exclusively for strategic acquirers, investment banks, private equity firms and private-equity backed companies
- A Monday Golf Outing to start the networking before the conference begins at Rolling Green Golf Club, a hidden gem in the Philadelphia suburbs.Separate golf registration is required.
- Our 100+ DealLounge tables, numbered and unreserved for optimal attendee efficiency.
Industry Vertical & Market Trend Roundtables
Join us on Wednesday morning (9:00 – 11:30 am) for concurrent roundtables as CEOs, PE investors and investment bankers lead interactive discussions covering 10 industry verticals and market trends. These sessions are designed to engage dealmakers in dialogue on trends and issues and connect you with those in your same area of investment or interest.
Registration & Pricing Information
Strategic Acquirers receive special discounted pricing for the two day conference. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.