Research shows diversity on boards makes for more successful companies. But, research alone won't get you there. Regardless of your career stage, this is a must-attend session to gain actionable insight from women directors on what makes for great board members, what drives selection and how to lay your path.
- Moderator: Kristy DelMuto, Vice President, LLR Partners
- Denise L. Devine, Co-Founder, RTM Vital Signs, LLC, Independent Director, AgroFresh, Inc. and Fulton Financial Corporation
- Christine Jones, Managing Partner, Blue Highway Capital and Board Director
- Aliya Khaydarova, Principal, Inverness Graham Investments
- Jennifer Mantini, Deals Partner, PwC / Forum of Executive Women
Learn more about the Women in Dealmaking network.