What is DealSource?
DealSource is the most efficient method for investment banks and private equity firms to schedule and conduct 20-minute one-on-one private meetings over 2 days in one location! Pre-registration is required, and in Philadelphia investment banking firms host the meeting table. DealSource is held on Tuesday, October 22 and Wednesday, October 23. Scroll to view schedule.
DealSource Investment Banks (registered thru 8.26.19)
Arch Street Advisors
Baker Tilly Capital
BDO Capital Advisors
Boenning & Scattergood, Inc
Brown Gibbons Lang & Company
Bryant Park Capital
Carl Marks Advisory Group, LLC
|Delancey Street Partners
Dinan & Company LLC
Duff and Phelps
Fairmount Partners LLC
Falcon Capital Partners
Farlie Turner & Co.
Griffin Financial Group LLC
Harvey & Company LLC
Hyde Park Capital Advisors, LLC
Janney Montgomery Scott
KPMG Corporate Finance
Lincoln International LLC
Mufson Howe Hunter
Phoenix Capital Resources
PwC Corporate Finance LLC
Stifel Investment Banking
WCF Advisors LLC (Wipfli)
- Schedule dozens of brief 1:1 private meetings with private equity firms all in one location.
- Control who you meet with using our new dual party scheduling system: make out bound requests and/or accept in bound requests!
- Flexibility to set your own meetings, before the software scheduled meetings begin
- Expanded number of meeting slots
- 80% of attendees are VP, MD or Partner level
- Receive a dedicated, private meeting table for the full conference plus access to unreserved, numbered tables in the DealLounge.
- Access the PE-IB only DealMakers' Bourbon Bash! This year a new venue, but the same great format.
|DealSource - $750||DealSource PLUS - $1,000|
DealSource Schedule (timing subject to change)
Open ONLY to Investment Banks and PE Exhibitors (who have signed up for DealSource)
Day 1 - Tuesday, October 22, 2019
View our more detailed agenda
|8:30 am - 12:00 pm||DealSource Optional, Self-Scheduled Meetings|
|12:00 - 1:30 pm||LUNCH & KEYNOTE featuring Annie Duke, Former Professional Poker Player and Author|
|1:30 - 5:30 pm||DealSource Software-Scheduled Meetings|
|4:30 - 5:30 pm||AFTERNOON KEYNOTE featuring Admiral James Stavridis
Former NATO's 16th Supreme Allied Commander Europe
|5:30 - 7:30 pm||The PE Marketplace & Reception unite bringing you more efficient & powerful networking|
|7:30 - 10:00 pm||Dealmakers PE-IB Bourbon Bash - The deal contacts you want to meet, hosted at a new venue in '19|
Registration Opens / DealLounge Open
|8:30 am - 12:00 pm||DealSource Software Scheduled Meetings continue|
Cancellations should be made no later than Friday, September 13, 2019 for a full refund, less a $50 processing fee. Replacements can be made in advance or on site. All emails should be sent to email@example.com.