What is DealSource?
DealSource is the most efficient method for investment banks and private equity firms to schedule and conduct 20-minute one-on-one private meetings over 2 days in one location! Pre-registration is required, and in Philadelphia investment banking firms host the meeting table. DealSource is held on Tuesday, October 22 and Wednesday, October 23. Scroll to view schedule.
- Schedule dozens of brief 1:1 private meetings with private equity firms all in one location.
- Control who you meet with using our new dual party scheduling system: make out bound requests and/or accept in bound requests!
- Flexibility to set your own meetings, before the software scheduled meetings begin
- Expanded number of meeting slots
- 80% of attendees are VP, MD or Partner level
- Receive a dedicated, private meeting table for the full conference plus access to unreserved, numbered tables in the DealLounge.
- Access the PE-IB only DealMakers' Bourbon Bash! This year a new venue, but the same great format.
|DealSource - $750||DealSource PLUS - $1,000|
DealSource Schedule (timing subject to change)
Open ONLY to Investment Banks and PE Exhibitors (who have signed up for DealSource)
Day 1 - Tuesday, October 22, 2019
View our more detailed agenda
|8:30 am - 12:00 pm||DealSource Optional, Self-Scheduled Meetings|
|12:00 - 1:30 pm||LUNCH & KEYNOTE featuring Annie Duke, Former Professional Poker Player and Author|
|1:30 - 5:30 pm||DealSource Software-Scheduled Meetings|
|4:30 - 5:30 pm||AFTERNOON KEYNOTE featuring Admiral James Stavridis
Former NATO's 16th Supreme Allied Commander Europe
|5:30 - 7:30 pm||The PE Marketplace & Reception unite bringing you more efficient & powerful networking|
|7:30 - 10:00 pm||Dealmakers PE-IB Bourbon Bash - The deal contacts you want to meet, hosted at a new venue in '19|
Registration Opens / DealLounge Open
|8:30 am - 12:00 pm||DealSource Software Scheduled Meetings continue|
Cancellations should be made no later than Friday, September 13, 2019 for a full refund, less a $50 processing fee. Replacements can be made in advance or on site. All emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.