M&A East Golf Outing
October 26, 2020
Sunnybrook Golf Club, Plymouth Meeting
Thank you to our sponsors
ACG Philadelphia is pleased to host the 2020 M&A East Golf Outing at Sunnybrook Golf Club in Plymouth Meeting, sponsored by Insperity and RSM. The event is a terrific way to kick start our annual conference. It's a day of friendly competition and deal networking at one of our region's finest courses, and it is always a sell-out, so we encourage early registration!
The day starts with practice on the driving and putting range and a pre-packaged lunch overlooking the course, followed by an 18-hole shot gun outing and concluding with dinner and cocktails.
You can register as a single, twosome or foursome.
To prioritize your safety, we’ve added precautions and some requirements that go beyond the current guidelines (see our COVID Statement below), but still allow for a great day of networking and enjoyment.
Schedule of Events
10:30 am - Registration/Lunch/Driving Range
11:30 am - Shotgun Start
4:30 pm - Drinks, Prizes, Dinner Immediately Following (outside)
Timing subject to change.
Golf registration is separate from Conference registration. Transporation will not be provided in 2020.
Sunnybrook Golf Club
398 Stenton Avenue
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
|Foursome & Hole Sponsorship||$1000.00|
You will be asked to sign and return a COVID related waiver/commitment (one is required for each individual player) which can be returned electronically or brought with you on the date of the event. More details shared in advance with players.
Registration for Golf is separate from the conference.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golf cancellations should be made no later than Monday, October 19, and will be subject to a $25 processing fee. In the event that conditions require that we cancel the event, ACG Philadelphia will issue a full refund without a processing fee. In the event you become ill or are exposed to COVID after the October 19th cancellation deadline, we will refund your registration in full.
COVID-19 Attendee Guidelines:
Refrain from hand shaking or fist bumping - a nod or wave will do.
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Masks will be required when entering the Club and locker room, but not mandatory outside.
- Allow gloved and masked workers to distribute all food and beverage to you.If you feel ill, it’s your obligation to abstain from attending.
COVID Event Precautions: For the safety of our staff and community we’ll institute the following guidelines for this event.
Food, beverage and bag attendants will wear masks and gloves.
Two-golfers will be assigned per cart; however, if you are high risk and prefer your own cart, let us know 7 days in advance so we can plan accordingly.
- If you’d prefer to walk and carry your own bag, or wish a caddy, please let us know.
- The locker rooms and showers will be open and available for use; however, a mask must be worn when entering and exiting the locker room.
- Putting green and driving range will be open with appropriate social distancing.
- Lunch will be provided as a “grab & go” with individually wrapped sandwiches, bags of chips and sealed fruit cups to prevent airborne contamination.
- Cocktails and dinner will be outside with ample space to allow for the level of social distancing you are comfortable with.
- Dinner will be served and plated by the gloved and masked staff, in lieu of buffet options, and to reduce guest touchpoints.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant and strictly adhere to all recommended cautionary measures, protocols and guidelines from various health organizations and local authorities, in an effort to ensure our guests remain in a safe and healthy environment. We will make operational changes and consider additional precautionary measures as necessary.