Register now or scroll for more details
Strategic Acquirers at M&A East
by invitation only to Corporate Development Officers and other corporate transactional executives
The 2020 virtual M&A East Conference offers an opportunity for strategic acquirers (generally non PE-backed) to engage and connect with our community of senior level middle market dealmakers, including investors and investment bankers as well as deal advisors.
At M&A East you will:
- engage and connect with other strategic acquirers as you participate in invitation-only discussions with your peers regarding current M&A deal market trends and terms for both buyers and sellers
- enjoy small group roundtables and networking with other strategic acquirers
- schedule highly curated 1:1 meetings with private investors, investment bankers, other PE-backed executives and leading deal advisors
- attend industry vertical programming, plenary sessions and deal sourcing, view the full agenda here: https://www.acg.org/philadelphia/events/ma-east-2020/agenda-virtual-format-20
Meet Our Strategic Acquirer Committee:
- Brad Segal, Comcast Corporation (Chair)
- Sean Dineen, Quaker Houghton Chemical Corporation
- Scott Heery, KPMG LLP
- Joan de la Paz Hellmer, Affiliated Distributors
- Richard Jaffe, Duane Morris LLP
- Andrew McBride, AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V.
- Nicolas Rompre, Campbell Soup Company
- Ian Rubin, Braskem America
- Matthew Tomkin, Teleflex, Inc.
M&A East offers opportunities to schedule 1:1 meetings (through DealSource) and participate in insightful programming around 6 industry verticals:
- Business Services
- Consumer / E-Commerce
- Healthcare Services
- Industrial Tech & Manufacturing
- SaaS & Tech-enabled Services
- Special Situations
- Option to schedule targeted 20 minute 1:1 meetings over two days in the industry in which you operate
- Control who you meet with using our dual-party scheduling system: make out bound requests and/or accept in bound requests
- Option to meet with PE investors, investment bankers, PE-backed companies and strategic buyers from around the country
- Early access to the meeting scheduler
- Access to the full Conference and additional meetings with general attendees, inclusive of industry vertical content, plenary sessions on deal trends and leverage markets, ad hoc networking and meet-ups in The DealLounge
More about this peer-only initiative through ACG Philadelphia
The Strategic Acquirers' Network hosts exclusive, strictly peer-to-peer, events throughout the year for Corporate Development Officers and other corporate transactional executives to network, compare strategies, share ideas and offer best practice while developing relationships to help improve your acquisition success.