July 9, 2019 11:30 AM - 1 PM PDT
July BrownBag:Data Driven Revenue Growth – Aligning Marketing and Sales through Data
SEO, cold calling, email campaigns, trade shows, online advertising...there is an almost unlimited number of choices and ways to spend money on the singular goal of increasing sales. But with so many choices:
- How does one determine what strategic mix of methods is best?
- What is the right budget?
- How do you know if a campaign or strategy is working?
- How can you measure success?
- Can you create leading indicators?
- When do you know if you need a slight change or a major adjustment?
Join a panel of experts from sales, marketing and analytics to share what they have learned about strategies that work - and efforts that did not. Walk away with some new ideas that you can apply to your business.
- Shaun Alger – Managing Partner, Volohaus
- Gregg Anderson – Co-Founder & CEO, 41 Orange
- Peter O’Sullivan – Partner, High Beam Analytics
- Emily Rex – Founder & CEO, Departure (Moderator)
- ACG Members & Sponsors: $20
- Non-Members: $30
(Includes boxed lunch.)
For more BrownBag info:
Please contact Leo Klijn/BrownBag Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 858-231-2393 or John Henberger/BrownBag Chair at 760-635-1199 or 760-271-5541.
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at email@example.com or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-741-7247.