November 15, 2022 8 AM - 10 AM PST
- How can M&A serve as an alternative fundraising vehicle to an IPO?
- How is the San Diego life sciences community on the leading edge of oncology therapeutics?
- How did the merger of Cend and Caladrius bring together a diverse product pipeline with robust clinical trial resources?
- Paul Johnson | Partner, Procopio
- David Slack | President & CEO, Cend Therapeutics
- ACG San Diego Annual Sponsors: $30
- ACG San Diego Members: $30
- Members of Other ACG Chapters: $30
- Non-Members & Guests: $95
(Chapter Members whose membership dues still include the cost of this breakfast meeting will receive a discount code via email to be applied at checkout.)
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Mike Lasher - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ email@example.com or 619 741 7247.
Hosted by: ACG