November 16, 2021 11 AM - 12 PM PSTAdd to Calendar
- Through “adjusted EBITDA” including “add backs”
- Eliminating risk factors
- Through a dynamic presentation of the business's attributes to investors
- The owner’s resource requirements to exit, and the actions taken by the team of advisors to address the owner’s needs
- What expert advisors might be needed, including: audit CPA, securities attorney, executive coach, HR strategist, valuation expert, tax CPA, investment banker, exit planner, marketing and branding strategist, and more depending on the clients needs
- How much time it took (the case study’s exit planning to transaction process), based on the owner’s objectives
- How much the advisors fees cost during the transaction process and the return on investment (ROI) on those fees
- How a dynamic presentation of the business's attribute could contribute to a higher value
- How “risk factors” can be identified and how risk factor mitigation positively and dramatically affects value
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- ACG San Diego Annual Sponsors: $0
- ACG Members: $0
- Non-Members: $25
- Guests: $25
You will receive a confirmation email with Zoom dial-in information
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at email@example.com or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 741 7247.
Hosted by: ACG