September 19, 2023 5 PM - 8 PM EDT
ACG Boston brings together New England's dealmaking community for efficient and effective networking! Reconnect with your middle market M&A peers after the summer and register for our Fall Kickoff event, September 19 (please note new date) at the Exchange Conference Center in Boston.
We’ll feature a true local deal success story, with Boston based teams on both sides, made up of fellow ACG members! Speakers include:
- Kevin Burke, SVP, Senior Commercial Relationship Manager, Cambridge Savings Bank
- Rob Menn, Managing Director, Gemini Investors
- Rudy Scarito, Founder & Managing Director, RS Finance & Consulting, LLC
- Joe Volman, Partner & Co-Chair, Business Law, Burns & Levinson LLP
Join us for a lively presentation, followed by a reception with drinks, apps & waterfront views, and the chance to make new relationships and foster current ones.
- 5:00pm - 5:30pm: Registration
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm: Speaker Presentation
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm: Networking Reception
- ACG Member: $125
- ACG Young Professional Member: $85
- Non-Member: $200
Online registration for this event is now closed. Walk-in registrations will be accepted, for an additional fee.
Hosted by: ACG