ACG Boston has partnered with The Boston Club to host a virtual discussion on the increasing demand for varied competencies on boards in these challenging times.
Corporate boards are experiencing trends toward diversifying their ranks, understanding more complex businesses, demonstrating technical knowledge, and generating sustainable long-term performance. What new board competencies are required in this landscape? Please join us to survey evolving trends in board competencies, including diversity and inclusion, ESG, data analytics, cybersecurity, and governance. Our panelists will share their public and private board perspective and share good news for non-traditional board candidates.
Following the panel, attendees will be placed into breakout rooms for networking & Q&A with the speakers.
Karen Golz, Board Director: Analog Devices, Inc., Aspen Technology, Inc., Osteon Holdings/Exactech
- Jennifer Lloyd, PhD, Vice President, Precision Technology & Platforms, Analog Devices
- Elizabeth Mora, Board member of Inogen and MKS
- Jill D. Smith, Board Chair Aspen Technology, Inc., and board member Circor International and R1RCM
- Roberta Sydney, Board member, Tiedemann Advisors
- 5:00pm - 5:10pm: Introductory Remarks
- 5:10pm - 6:00pm: Panel Discussion
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm: Networking & Q&A in Breakout Rooms
Zoom Meeting: you will receive the dial-in information when you register.
Pricing & Registration
- The Boston Club Members: Complimentary
- ACG Members & Non-Members: $35
PLEASE NOTE: For this event, reservations and cancellations will be accepted until 4:00pm, Friday, October 1, 2021.