September 21, 2022 4 PM - 7 PM EDT
New England is a powerhouse of invention and success, and our contributions to food are no exception. Boasting over a dozen billion dollar, internationally recognized food and beverage brands, as well as 134 foodtech businesses, our region is defining the future of food.
Join ACG Boston & Branchfood for a lively presentation, industry networking, & food sampling, as we bring together entrepreneurs, investors & experts in the food and beverage industries, all working to improve & advance our global food system! The event will kickoff with a panel of New England based food entrepreneurs discussing the trends and successes driving industry innovation.
Following the panel, attendees will gather on the roofdeck patio to connect with the entrepreneurs and innovators to sample their products amidst a lively networking reception.
FEATURED FOOD ENTREPRENEURS
- Atlantic Sea Farms - showcasing Sea-Chi Fried Rice
- Brave Good Kind - showcasing Tender Chicken Bites & Bars
- Eastern Standard Provisions Co. - showcasing their signature pretzels
- GoTeff - showcasing Superfood Snacks
- Kassumay - showcasing Hibiscus Sabdariffa Sparkling Drinks
- Keto and Co. - showcasing Honey Nut Crunch Granola & Keto Fudge Brownies
- Loco Coffee - showcasing Loco Coffee Vanilla Honey Oatmilk & Loco Coffee Coconut Water
- Maine Crisp - showcasing four flavors of crisps
- Otherworld - showcasing plant-based pancake & waffle mixes
- Superfrau - showcasing sparkling functional beverages
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM: Future of Food Panel & ACG Boston Board leadership introductions
- 5:00 - 7:00 PM: Networking Reception & Tasting with local food entrepreneurs
- ACG Members: $125
- Non-Members: $199
Event Secondary Body
Hosted by: ACG