The Edmonton Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (“ACG”) has initiated Young ACG for professionals age 35 and under involved in corporate growth, corporate development, and mergers and acquisitions. This is a unique forum to network with your peers and colleagues, explore best practices and engage in professional development through a variety of educational, networking, and social event and program opportunities.
Young ACG Edmonton's Objectives: to (1) engage and connect professionals aged 35 and under involved in corporate growth, corporate development, and mergers and acquisitions, (2) provide programs, events and networking opportunities for its members, (3) connect its members with the greater ACG Edmonton organization.
ACG Edmonton’s Young Professional Membership provides members access to ACG's full range of member benefits, as well as access to member only events, including those for both Young and Regular ACG, and discounted registration for ACG Edmonton’s Annual Northern M&A Conference. Membership is available to new applicants aged 35 or under and who are aligned with the membership criteria.
The Young ACG Edmonton Membership is $250 per year and provides identical benefits as a regular ACG Edmonton membership for those senior professionals (36 and older); however, the full ACG rate is $425 per year.
Join Young ACG Edmonton for a full range of member benefits available to the greater ACG Edmonton Chapter, Including:
- ACG Edmonton is the premier networking association for middle market professionals serving the Edmonton community
- Membership with ACG Edmonton gives you exclusive access to invitation-only events, reduced registration fees, special promotions, and much more
- Access to Young ACG’s Connect program - connecting young professionals early in their career with senior professionals
- Regular meetings with experts who present on timely and pertinent issues
- Online access to complete list of event attendees prior to events for which you are registered
- Subscription to Mergers & Acquisitions magazine as well as ACG’s content library featuring research, white papers, webinars and benchmarking studies
EDMONTON’S YOUNG ACG COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Scott Acheson (Sequeira Partners) email@example.com
Nicholas Jeanes (KV Capital) firstname.lastname@example.org
Snober Bains (Recruitment Partners)
Kira Gregson (PwC)
Kelly Hall (Franvest Capital Partners)
Jesse Warwa (HSBC)
Peter Amrhein (Bennett Jones)