June 21, 2022 5 PM - 10 PM CEST
** SAVE YOUR SEAT - YOUR VOTE COUNTS **
Dear members and guests of ACG Holland
Join us for ACG Holland's sixth annual Growth Awards on the 21st June 2022, during which we will recognise the achievements and contribution of member companies and individuals who have demonstrated leadership in their field.
THE AWARDS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
The nominations are:
- Bolster Investment Partners for Sale of Gerco Brandpreventie to Unica
- Greendelta Corporate Investments for sale of VHE Industrial Automation to Torqx Capital Partners
- Value Enhancement Partners for sale of Frimex to VDK Group Acquires Frimex
2) Innovation Award 2022 - recognises the company or deal showing exceptional creativity and talent while having significant positive impact on their region, community or a sustainable development goal. Sponsored by Greenberg Traurig.
The nominations are:
- IMPROVED Corporate Finance for the Private Placement for Check from Slingshot Ventures and Ponooc
- IMPROVED Corporate Finance for the Sale of ViriCiti to ChargePoint
- Optima Cycles launches innovative e-cargo bike Lovens Explorer
3) Best ACG Holland Advisor Award 2022 - recognises the advisor who has achieved significant success in mid market M&A transactions in the Netherlands. Sponsored by Bolster Investment Partners.
- Bart Jonkman – Capitalmind
- Frank Verbeek – IMPROVED Corporate Finance
- Cindy Smit – Zuidbroek
4) Deal of the Year Award 2022 - recognises the most impressive corporate middle market deal in the Netherlands. Sponsored by TIC Advisory.
- IMPROVED Corporate Finance for the Sale of Ecotap to Legrand
- IMPROVED Corporate Finance for the Sale of ubitricity to Shell
- Capitalmind for the Sale of US-based Pet-Flavors to Bessemer PE
17.00 - Event Open
18.00 - Welcome from Eddy Boorsma, ACG Holland President followed by ACG Holland Growth Awards presented by Judith Smits from the Netwerk Show
19.00 - Award Ceremony closes & BBQ and networking begins!
22.00 - Event close
SPONSORS: The ACG Holland Growth Awards 2022 is currently being sponsored by TIC Advisory, Cottonwood Technology Fund, Bolster Investment Partners and Greenberg Traurig and we would like to thank them for their kind support of this event. The trophies will be provided by Bolster Investment Partners.
We look forward to seeing you on the 21st June for an evening of inspiration, networking and fun.
Eddy Boorsma - ACG Holland President
on behalf of the ACG Holland Board & the ACG Holland Growth Awards Organising Committee:
Titus Schurink, Bart Jonkman, Morad Kada, Dolf Helmann, Bart van Dijk, Joris Timmers, Herald Jongen, Boudewijn Niels, Ruud Klein, Mark van Rijn, Roelof Valkenier, Roelof Vos, Gerard Voort, Stefano Haver, Marie Weijler, Fiona Merckx, Hanneke Modderman