The 3rd annual AIM full day event is designed to support and encourage female leaders to grow and achieve success throughout their career journeys. Historically more than 300 business leaders committed to women’s success have joined us. At the event you will gain insights and inspiration to further your personal and professional career. Each year, executives and professionals come together to learn, laugh and connect with other women.
You don’t want to miss this packed day including:
- Opening and Lunch Keynotes
- Owners Panel
- TED Style Talks
- Caregiver and Franchise Breakout Sessions
- Social Media Afternoon Program
- Exhibitor Expo
- Closing Happy Hour
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
NEW this year! Student Rate ONLY $75 for full access! So bring the special young people in your life and share this opportunity.
Your ticket to the event includes all programming, breakfast, lunch, snacks, happy hour and expo!
Our official hashtag for the event is #ACGMNAIM2020
Early Bird Pricing through February 14th
Youth $75 | Member $150 | Non Member $225
Regular pricing after February 14th
Youth $75 | Member $199 | Non Member $299
Click here for more information on past AIM: A Women's Leadership Conferences
This program is in partnership with ACG Minnesota and
- Use #ACGMNAIM2020 to talk about our event on social media
- By registering for this event I agree to be photographed, recorded and/or videotaped by ACG Minnesota and its agents in connection with ACG events when appropriate.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: A full refund will be given for cancellations made 10 days prior to the event. No refunds will be given after this date.