M&A East attendees have the opportunity walk the Private Equity Marketplace exhibit floor and connect in a dedicated environment with 90+ PE firms with $125 billion to invest in middle market deals.
To enhance your networking, use the mobile app (launching in October) to search for PE firms investing in your industry or geography. Each PE firm's table sign will include their top industries in which they invest.
Private Equity Marketplace Exhibitors
Thursday, October 25 from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Open to all attendees
3 Rivers Capital, LLC
AEA Investors LP
Align Capital Partners
Altamont Capital Partners
Altus Capital Partners
Argosy Private Equity
Aterian Investment Partners
Athyrium Capital Management LP
BelHealth Investment Partners
Blue Point Capital Partners
Boathouse Capital LP
Brookside Equity Partners
Calvert Street Capital Partners
Capital Partners, Inc.
Center Rock Capital Partners
Charter Oak Equity
CI Capital Partners
Clarion Capital Partners
|Deerpath Capital Management
DFW Capital Partners
Eureka Equity Partners
Five Points Capital
Gen Cap America
Grey Mountain Partners
Guardian Capital Partners
Hamilton Robinson Capital Partners
Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney & Company, Inc.
Harren Equity Partners
High Road Capital Partners
Incline Equity Partners
Kian Capital Partners
L2 Capital Partners
Larsen MacColl Partners
Main Street Capital Corporation
By exhibiting & staffing your table you gain access to invaluable DealSource meetings. The PE Marketplace is capped at approximately 90 equity firms and sells out every year at least 8 weeks before the event!
When Can I Schedule DealSource Meetings?
Log in instructions will be sent via email the first date listed below that your group has access to the software.
- Sun Sept 30 - Thur Oct 4: Investment bankers make meeting requests.
- Fri Oct 5 - Sun Oct 7: Private equity firms who are gold, platinum or diamond sponsors of M&A East log in early to review requests and make appointments.
- Mon Oct 8 - Sat Oct 13: Standard Private Equity exhibitors log in to review requests and make appointments.
- Sun Oct 14 - Tues Oct 16: Investment bankers log in to review and confirm appointments.
- Wed Oct 17: All DealSource firms can log in to view the final M&A East meeting schedule
- Top DealSource in the country with over 60 of the most desirable investment banks - click here to view the 2017 i-banks
- Combination of both software scheduled and self-scheduled meetings
- Deal networking around the industry verticals in which you invest
- 2 days of efficiency with unreserved, numbered networking tables
- Easy access to the attendee list
- A Golf Outing on Tuesday (before DealSource and the Conference begins on Wednesday)
- WE ALWAYS SELL OUT!
The PE Marketplace and DealSource are oversubscribed every year. Don't delay, sign up early to ensure your slot.
|Price:||Options:||What it includes:|
|Pkg. A) $1250||
PE Marketplace Only (DealSource NOT included)
|2 tickets to M&A East, 2 seats to the 10/24 PE Dealmakers' Dinner, 4’ skirted table & custom signage in the Marketplace, listing in PE Section of Program Book and profile in the custom PitchBook report|
|Pkg. B) $1500||* * DealSource + PE Marketplace||
Pkg A + automatic participation in 2-day DealSource (for 2 attendees) Refer to requirements below to participate in DealSource meetings.
|Sponsorship + DealSource +
|Pkg B. + 1 additional conference tickets (a total of 3), + premium PE Marketplace table placement, advanced DealSource scheduling, visibility as a sponsor on all electronic, web-based and printed promotional materials.|
On the registration page, choose 'Registrant Type' as Private Equity/CapCon Exhibitor.
The confirmation email includes a discount code to register your second / additional attendee.
All Private Equity firms must commit to staffing their table on Thursday, October 25 between 10:30 am - 12:30 pm in order to be eligible for DealSource.
Because there are a limited number of DealSource slots, ACG Philadelphia strives to ensure that meetings between PE firms and Investment Banks are relevant and valued.
- Eligible for DealSource: Firms must be equity investors who can demonstrate a history of leading change of control transactions.
- Not eligible for DealSource: Firms who provide primarily credit or debt, or do not invest equity in a transaction. These firms can register for the PE Marketplace only. Firms who do not meet the above requirements will be refunded their registration fee
If you are unsure if you or your firm qualify, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (Stephanie McAlaine: 610.971.4806) or email@example.com (Jen Simons: 610.664.3028)