Private Equity Marketplace
Tuesday, October 22 from 5:30 - 7:30 pm
(immediately following DealSource)
In 2019, the Private Equity Marketplace will merge with the Cocktail Reception driving more energy and powerful networking to these must attend conference staples!
Here's why Private Equity Firms should register as an exhibitor:
- A new format allowing firms to exhibit over cocktails!
- Access to top DealSource in the country with over 60 of the most desirable investment banks
- Combination of both software scheduled and self-scheduled meetings over 1 1/2 days
- Deal networking around the industry verticals in which you invest
- 100+ unreserved, numbered networking tables beyond DealSource dedicated tables
- Easy access to the attendee list
- A Golf Outing on Monday (before DealSource and the Conference begins)
- An invite to the Dealmakers' Dinner Bourbon Bash - hosted at a new venue!
- WE ALWAYS SELL OUT!
The PE Marketplace and DealSource are oversubscribed every year. Don't delay, sign up early to ensure your slot.
|Price:||Options:||What it includes:|
|Pkg. A) $1250||
PE Marketplace Only (DealSource NOT included)
|2 tickets to M&A East, 2 seats to the 10/22 Dealmakers' Bourbon Bash (new venue), 4’ skirted table & custom signage in the Marketplace, listing in PE Section of Program Book and profile in the custom PitchBook report.|
|Pkg. B) $1500||DealSource + PE Marketplace||
Pkg A + automatic participation in 2-day DealSource (for 2 attendees) Refer to requirements below to participate in DealSource meetings.
|Sponsorship + DealSource +
|Pkg B. + 1 additional conference tickets (a total of 3), + premium PE Marketplace table placement, advanced DealSource scheduling, visibility as a sponsor on all electronic, web-based and printed promotional materials.|
*** Under REGISTRANT INFORMATION use the dropdown to change 'Registrant Type' to ‘Private Equity/CapCon Exhibitor' NOT ‘Attendee’. Under 'Event Fees' choose your PE Marketplace Exhibitor option. A special email with a discount code to register your second attendee will be sent on Friday. This is separate from the general conference confirmation.
All Private Equity firms must commit to staffing their table on Tuesday, October 22 between 5:30 - 7:30 pm (during the Cocktail Reception) to be eligible for DealSource.
Because there are a limited number of DealSource slots, ACG Philadelphia strives to ensure that meetings between PE firms and Investment Banks are relevant and valued.
- Eligible for DealSource: Firms must be equity investors who can demonstrate a history of leading change of control transactions.
- Not eligible for DealSource: Firms who provide primarily credit or debt, or do not invest equity in a transaction. These firms can register for the PE Marketplace only. Firms who do not meet the above requirements will be refunded their registration fee.
If you are unsure if your firm qualifies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (Stephanie McAlaine: 610.971.4806) or email@example.com (Jen Simons: 610.664.3028)
DealSource Schedule (timing subject to change)
Open ONLY to PE Exhibitors (who have signed up for DealSource) & Investment Banks
Day 1 - Tuesday, October 22, 2019
View our more detailed agenda
|8:30 am - 12:00 pm||DealSource Optional, Self-Scheduled Meetings|
|12:00 - 1:30 pm||LUNCH & KEYNOTE featuring Annie Duke, Former Professional Poker Player and Author|
|1:30 - 5:30 pm||DealSource Software-Scheduled Meetings|
|4:30 - 5:30 pm||AFTERNOON KEYNOTE featuring Admiral James Stavridis
Former NATO's 16th Supreme Allied Commander Europe
|5:30 - 7:30 pm||The PE Marketplace & Reception unite bringing you more efficient & powerful networking|
|7:30 - 10:00 pm||Dealmakers PE-IB Bourbon Bash - The deal contacts you want to meet, hosted at a new venue in '19|
Day 2 - Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Registration Opens / DealLounge Open
|8:30 am - 12:00 pm||DealSource Software Scheduled Meetings continue|
Cancellation / Replacement Policy
Cancellations made no later than Friday, September 12, 2019 can receive a full refund, less a $50 processing fee. Replacements can be made in advance or on site. All emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.