DealSource is held on Tuesday, October 27 and Wednesday, October 28.
Schedule as many meetings as you want between 8 am - 7 pm on each day
Register now or scroll for additional details. Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is DealSource?
DealSource is the most efficient way for investment banks and private equity firms to conduct targeted private meetings to source deals.
What's unique about DealSource 2020?
We’ll host a series of Industry Vertical DealSources to leverage the unique aspects of a virtual environment – no travel and ease of access – allowing senior level industry specialist investors and industry coverage bankers to engage in highly curated and valued small group meetings. ACG Philadelphia and Boston have already hosted virtual industry vertical dealsource events this past Spring to excellent reviews.
These are the specific industries to choose from at M&A East, but you can still have meetings that cross multiple verticals:
- Business Services
- Consumer / E-Commerce
- Healthcare Services
- Industrial Tech & Manufacturing
- SaaS & Tech-enabled Services
- Special Sitatuions
- Select up to 3 sets of meetings across all industries - allowing multiple people at your firm to run their own schedule. (Each meeting is hosted in a secure virtual room with capacity for multiple individuals OR by phone)
- Each industry track comes with two tickets, one for the scheduler and one for a "tag along", such as your industry vertical investment partners,portfolio companies / operating partners or BD leaders. Additional tag alongs are available as needed.
- Schedule 15 or 30-minute 1:1 meetings anytime between 8 am - 7 pm each day for each industry track, then invite your tag-alongs to join the meeting.
- Early access to the meeting scheduler - Update your profile. Download meetings to Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Control who you meet with using our dual-party scheduling system: make out bound requests and/or accept in bound requests
- Option to meet with PE-backed companies and strategic buyers during DealSource from key US markets
- Access to the full Conference and additional meetings with general attendees, inclusive of industry vertical content, plenary sessions on deal trends and leverage markets, ad hoc networking and meet-ups in The DealLounge
Pricing & Structure
|1 Set of Meetings||2 Sets of Meetings||3 Sets of Meetings|
1 person schedules meetings;
2 people schedule meetings;
3 people schedule meetings;
Pricing for multiple SETS OF MEETINGS is discounted ONLY when purchased together in one transaction.
Registration includes access to DealSource for you plus tagalong attendees that have in/out privileges and can join select meetings plus all programs and networking held as part of the M&A East conference. There will not be a Private Equity Marketplace in our virtual format.
How do I add attendees?
We will email you after your inital registration is processed to capture your additional scheduler or tagalong attendees.
Scheduling DealSource Meetings
Access to the meeting scheduler will open on Friday, October 9 for PE, Investment Banks, PE-backed and Strategic Acquirers This is a dual system in which both parties may initiate requests and agree to meet.
ACG Philadelphia strives to ensure that meetings between PE firms and Investment Banks are relevant and valued.
- Eligible for DealSource: Firms must be equity investors who can demonstrate a history of leading change of control transactions.
- Not eligible for DealSource: Firms who provide primarily credit or debt, or do not invest equity in a transaction. Firms who do not meet the above requirements will be refunded their registration fee.
If you are unsure if your firm qualifies, please email email@example.com (Stephanie McAlaine: 610.971.4806) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Jen Simons: 610.664.3028)
PRIVATE EQUITY / DEALSOURCE Cancellation Policy
Cancellations should be made no later than Monday, October 5 for a full refund, less a $50 processing fee. Replacements can be made in advance. All emails should be sent to email@example.com.