PEER / Strategic Acquirers' Roundtable at M&A East
Returning to Inorganic Growth: Changing Expectations of the M&A Function (by invitation to CEOs/CFOs of PE-backed companies and strategic acquirers) Tuesday, October 27, 11 am - 12:30 pm
Join strategic acquirers, PE-backed and otherwise, for a peer to peer discussion about the challenges and changing expectations as we return to the business of inorganic growth. Our roundtable will center around how acquirer's are or are planning to get deals across the finish line in today's environment. To help seed this discussion, we'll hear from a traditional strategic acquirer, a PE-backed acquirer, a PE investors and an Investment Banker.
Given this is a virtual event, you'll have the opportunity to come together "face to face" on our platform with the full groups and smaller breakouts to exchange viewpoints and strategies with PE-backed acquirers and strategic acquirers from around the country.
- Alix James, CEO, Nielsen Kellerman
- Paul Lipson, Partner, Fort Point Capital
- Jan Monster, VP Corporate Development, Omnicell
- Emmett Scott, CEO, National Dental Partners
- Reed Welch, Managing Director, Raymond James
Confidential PE-backed Executive Huddles are smaller group discussions centered on the most pressing issues, as identified by you.
Tuesday, October 27, 2 - 3 pm
- Resourcing the M&A Function, including deal process and integration
- Forecasting Techniques & Methodologies for 2021 - accelerating the trend to dynamic planning?
Our exclusive PE-backed Executives Roundtable (PEER) community was created by and for PE-backed CEOs and CFOs who want to explore common challenges as well as share tested solutions in a candid, confidential, peer only environment.
Engage with "PEERs" at our virtual M&A East conference as PE-backed executives from Philadelphia, Atlanta, Boston and Dallas network together and learn from one another.
In addition to this Roundtable, PEER participants are invited to:
- PEER Huddles - Candid discussions of current topics with other PE-backed executives, Forecasting Techniques in COVID and Resourcing the M&A Function
- Schedule Targeted Industry Vertical DealSource Meeting
PEER Steering Committee: