March 11, 2020 10 AM - 6:30 PM EDT
In partnership with
The SaaS Conference will take place as scheduled! As of March 8th, Philadelphia has no confirmed cases of COVID-19. Even so, we have implemented enhanced procedures to ensure the health and well being of our guests. Details below.
SaaS & Tech Enabled Services Overview
The SaaS conference launched in 2018 to outstanding reviews from veteran industry specialist investors, company operators and investment bankers. This growing 3/4 day conference is designed to foster connectivity among SaaS and tech-enabled services (TES) dealmakers and company executives with deep industry expertise in a highly targeted deal networking, discussion and educational environment.
Attracting 300 attendees from across the country, this industry vertical deal event is designed to:
- Expand dealmaking networks in the SaaS and Tech Enabled Services industries
- Offer a highly efficient 1:1 meeting format and software tool to target deal prospects
- Engage in meaningful dialogue on trends and issues with those who operate, invest or advise in the same industry verticals as them.
|10:00 am - 4:00 pm||1:1 meetings|
|10:00 am - 12:00 pm||SaaS Roundtable - Open to Company Operators only
Featured Speaker: Ned Moore, Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, Clutch
|12:00 - 1:30 pm||Luncheon and 1:1 meetings continue|
|1:30 - 2:30 pm||
The Remote Workforce: Pros, Cons and Preparing for the Future
|3:00 - 4:00 pm||
Budgeting Tradeoffs: High Growth, But Not At All Costs
|3:00 - 4:00 pm||
Metrics that Matter
|4:15 - 5:15 pm||
Plenary Panel: Examining Strategic Alternatives
|until 6:30 pm||Cocktails & Networking Reception|
ACG's commitment to mitigate risk at our events for attendees is steadfast. Even though there are no confirmed cases in Philadelphia as of March 8th, we're working closely with The Bellevue Hotel in response to COVID-19 to ensure a safe and healthy environment. Of course, attendees should follow travel guidance, including, if you become ill, to abstain from travel and not participate in public events. Additional enhanced precautions are outlined below.
- 75-80% of attendees are strategic and financial buyers, investment bankers, company operators and capital providers
- Limits service provider attendance to those who have demonstrated industry expertise
- Offers targeted 1:1 deal meetings with operators, investors, bankers and SMEs
- Convenes investors from growth stage to buyouts
- Engages CEOs/CFOs, corporate development officers and company operators pre-investment and currently backed
|* Private Equity /
|* Operator Company Exec /
|Service Advisor /
The 2020 SaaS Deal Conference is offered by invitation only to a limited number of service advisors and commercial lenders who have clients and demonstrated experience in the SaaS or Tech-Enabled Services industry. First priority is given to sponsoring firms.
Non-sponsoring service advisors and commercial lenders can submit an invitation request and, if space is available, a registration link will be sent to those who qualify. If approved, you are invited to bring an operator / company executive as your guest at no additional cost. A discount code will be shared.
To ensure access to this highly efficient, industry vertical event become an exclusive sponsor.
UPDATE ON COVID-19 - Your safety is our first priority.
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, and follow recommended precautionary measures, protocols and guidelines from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities, in an effort to ensure guests and customers remain in a safe and healthy environment.
At this time, specific measures in place at our host venue, The Bellevue Hotel, include:
- Serving boxed lunches and individually wrapped food and snacks in lieu of buffet options
- Offering attendants to serve attendees to reduce guest touchpoints
- Placing hand sanitizers in high traffic areas and at all meeting tables
- Increasing frequency of cleaning high touch point areas such as door handles, bathroom counters, business center, elevator buttons, remote controls, telephones
- Monitoring and recording temperature levels on dish and laundry washing machines
- Using appropriate chemicals that are EPA data-verified to kill H1N1 influenza and human coronavirus (including SARS)
As the situation evolves, we will continue to follow recommended measures that may be provided by the local health authorities. We will make operational changes and consider additional precautionary
CANCELLATION & REPLACEMENTS
For a full refund, less a $5 processing fee, cancellations must be made no later than Friday, March 6, 2020. Attendee replacements can be made in advance or on site. Email email@example.com.
Hosted by: ACG
As a service advisor, to ensure access to this highly efficient, industry vertical event become an exclusive sponsor.
Questions, contact Jen Simons, firstname.lastname@example.org
ABS Capital Partners
Align Capital Partners
Argosy Private Equity
Atlantic Street Capital
Berenson Capital Partners
Boundary Street Capital
Clovis Point Capital
Escalate Capital Partners
Five Points Capital
Hamilton Robinson Capital Partners
Main Street Capital Corporation
Mercury Partners USA
Merion Investment Partners
Palladium Equity Partners
PWP Growth Equity
Resurgens Technology Partners
Saratoga Investment Corp.
SFW Capital Partners
Spire Capital Partners
The Riverside Company
Trilantic Capital Partners
Vista Equity Partners
WestView Capital Partners
Registered Investment Banks
Canaccord Genuity/CG Petsky Prunier
Chiron Financial LLC
CIBC Cleary Gull
Citizens M&A Advisory
Corporate Advisory Solutions
Delancey Street Partners
Falcon Capital Partners
J.P. Morgan Investment Banking
Lazard Middle Market
Marlin & Associates
Petsky Prunier LLC
Weild & Co
SaaS Planning Committee
Anne Vazquez, NewSpring Capital (CHAIR)
David Allebach, Janney Montgomery Scott
Allen Born, Fairmount Partners
Christian Bullitt, Raymond James
Chris Miller, Pepper Hamilton LLP
Dean Miller, PACT
David Nevas, Edison Partners
Shivan Patel, Vista Equity Partners
David Reuter, LLR Partners
Brad Segal, Comcast
Ben Weinberg, Susquehanna Growth Equity