April 9, 2019 11:30 AM - 1 PM PDT
April BrownBag: How Much Do You Need from the Sale of Your Business?
As a business owner has the thought of selling your business crossed your mind? Do you know what your business is worth and what it needs to be worth for you to be able to sell? Do you understand how the exit option you choose and the timing impact business value? Are you aware of the taxes involved and your options to reduce them? There are a lot of moving parts to determining how much you need to exit and getting to the point where you can actually create the liquidity event to reach your goals. Looking for some initial answers and direction? ACG San Diego invites you to attend its Brown Bag "How much do you need from a sale."
We will discuss and focus on the following topics:
- Retirement income: core capital versus excess capital and how to determine the amounts
- Business value: how to determine current value and target value for an exit
- Gross vs net proceeds: how taxes and fees impact how much you get to keep
- Contingency planning: how to deal with roadblocks along the way
- The process: how to tackle the planning process
April's BrownBag has great information for for Business Owners and C-Level Execs and Advisors working with business owners.
- William (Bill) Super, CPA, MS Tax, PFS, AEP - Owner, William Super CPAs & Consultants
- Paul Johnson - Partner, Procopio
- Ryan Mitchell, CAIA® - Vice President, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Brett Pernicano CFA, CFP®, CDFA®, ChFC®, CLU® - Lead Advisor, Dowling & Yahnke
REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
- ACG Members & Sponsors: $20
- Non-Members: $30
Includes boxed lunch.
For more BrownBag info:
Please contact Leo Klijn/BrownBag Chair at email@example.com, or 858-231-2393 or John Henberger/BrownBag Chair at 760-635-1199 or 760-271-5541.
ACG SD Questions:
Please contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 741 7247.
Please note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director at email@example.com or 619 741 7247.
Hosted by: ACG