May 17, 2022 11:30 AM - 1 PM PDT
- Why cybersecurity is important to M&A
- What cyber-risks a business carries into a transaction
- Why your IT and Cybersecurity integration plan is critical to success and risk reduction
- What to consider in your integration (or divestiture) plan
- How buy-side or sell-side cybersecurity risk can impact a deal
- Cybersecurity best practices for boards, shareholders, and executive teams
- Recent and proposed changes to laws and regulations and their impact on M&A activities
- Elaine Harwell | Senior Counsel and Privacy Officer, Procopio
- Dominic Holt | CTO, Valerian Technology
- Charles Renert | Principal Cybersecurity Advisor, ICE Cybersecurity
- Ford Winslow | CEO, ICE Cybersecurity
Space is limited - register today to secure your spot!
- ACG San Diego Annual Sponsors: $30
- ACG San Diego Members: $30
- ACG San Diego NextGen: $30
- Members of Other ACG Chapters: $30
- Non-Members & Guests: $40
Registration includes boxed lunch
For more information, please contact BrownBag Chair Leo Klijn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-231-2393.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Alivia Kimotho, CMP, CTA - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ email@example.com or 619 741 7247.
Hosted by: ACG