October 21, 2021 7 AM - 9 AM PDT
Add to Calendar
- Just what is organizational culture and how do we define it?
- The impact of leadership style and its influence on corporate culture.
- What are best the best practices for employee contentment, productivity, value creation and success for all?
- The Last Word.
- Ken Blanchard | Co-Founder & Chief Spiritual Officer, The Ken Blanchard Companies
- Garry Ridge | Chairman of the Board & CEO, WD-40 Company
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 18, 2021
NO onsite registration for this event.
- ACG San Diego Annual Sponsors: $0
- ACG San Diego Members: $0
- ACG San Diego NextGen Members: $0
- Members of Other ACG Chapters: $75
- Non-Members: $95
- Guests: $95
By attending this event, you voluntarily assume any and all risks associated with potential exposure to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and you hereby release, waive, and hold ACG harmless from any illness, injury, or damages incurred by you in connection with your attendance at this event.
Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 619.741.7247.
Hosted by: ACG