April 19, 2022 1:30 PM - 4 PM PDT
- What are the unfilled business needs of cannabis CEOs?
- What are the current regulations impacting businesses in this industry?
- How will a potential federal legalization transform the cannabis market?
- Where can professional service providers can make a difference in this industry?
- Bryan Buckley | Helmand Valley Growers Company, CEO & Founder
- Charlie Rohlfs | GABY, Inc., Senior Communications Manager
- Beau Schmitt | Sunday Scaries, CGO and Co-Founder
- Whitney Hodges | Sheppard Mullin, Partner
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm: Registration & Networking | Atrium
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm: Panel Discussion | Common Area Meeting Room
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm: Networking, adult beverages & appetizers | Toast Café
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm: Optional networking with no host (cashless) bar | Toast Café
Space is limited - please register by April 18 to secure your spot!
NO Onsite Registration
- ACG San Diego Annual Sponsors: $0
- ACG San Diego Members: $0
- ACG San Diego NextGen: $0
- Members of Other ACG Chapters: $75
- Non-Members & Guests: $95
Contact Executive Director Alivia Kimotho , CMP, CTA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-741-7247.
ALL ATTENDEES OF ACG SAN DIEGO’S APRIL 19, 2022 AFTERNOON EVENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A WAIVER AT THE CHECK-IN DESK, AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY, INDICATING THAT THEY ARE: (1) ASYMPTOMATIC, (2) ATTENDING AT THEIR OWN RISK, (3) VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS), AND (4) HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND HOLD ACG SAN DIEGO AND ACG HARMLESS FROM ANY ILLNESS, INJURY OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THIS EVENT.
Currently in California, as of February 15, the mask mandate has been lifted. If you are feeling unwell within 24 hours of the event, we request you do not attend and please contact email@example.com. ACG San Diego will continue to monitor all relevant health and safety updates/requirements of local and national authorities and reserves the right to adjust our attendance requirements as necessary.
Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Alivia Kimotho , CMP, CTA - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 619.741.7247.
Hosted by: ACG