June 18, 2019 7 AM - 9 AM PDT
Most M&A and Exit Planning professionals suggest that business owners prepare their companies for sale well before the company is marketed. In addition to that sage advice, owners can also maximize deal value and structure by their actions during the actual sale process. The sale of PliDek, Inc. to ICP Group (a portfolio company of The Audax Group) is a case study in how business owners can significantly improve the terms of their eventual exit.
- Prioritize how to prepare an Owner and their company for sale
- Engaging a cohesive team of M&A advisors early
- Factors to consider when making operating decisions during a sale process
- How involved should the Owner be in the sale process?
- Michael Changaris – Partner, Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch
- Kirk Michie – Vice President, AB Bernstein
- Stuart Moss – Managing Director, Keystone Capital Markets
- Jeff Zember – Former Owner & CEO, PliDek Inc.
- Keith McKenzie – Partner, Delphi Private Advisors
- ACG San Diego Members & ACG San Diego Sponsors: $0
- ACG San Diego NextGen Members: $0
- Members of Other Chapters: $75
- Non-Members & Guests: $95
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ email@example.com or 619-741-7247.