October 22, 2019 11:30 AM - 1 PM PDT
* Please note this event is taking place at West Partners: 5800 Armada Drive, Suite 100, Carlsbad, CA 92008. *
SOLD OUT AGAIN!
We will discuss and focus on the following topics:
- Retirement income: core capital versus excess capital and how to determine the amounts
- Business value: how to determine current value and target value for an exit
- Gross vs net proceeds: how taxes and fees impact how much you get to keep
- Contingency planning: how to deal with roadblocks along the way
- The process: how to tackle the planning process
...Great information for for Business Owners and C-Level Execs and Advisors working with business owners.
- William (Bill) Super, CPA, MS Tax, PFS, AEP - Owner, William Super CPAs & Consultants
- Brett Pernicano CFA, CFP®, CDFA®, ChFC®, CLU® - Lead Advisor, Dowling & Yahnke
- Paul Johnson - Partner, Procopio
- Ryan Mitchell, CAIA® - Vice President, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- ACG Members & Sponsors: $20
- Non-Members: $30
Includes boxed lunch.
For more BrownBag info: Please contact Leo Klijn/BrownBag Chair at email@example.com, or 858-231-2393 or John Henberger/BrownBag Chair at 760-635-1199 or 760-271-5541.
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ email@example.com or 619-741-7247.
Hosted by West Partners.
Hosted by: ACG