January 18, 2022 7 AM - 9:15 AM PST
- Pointers for a productive founder/investor relationship
- Identifying targets and financing growth in professional services businesses
- Costs and benefits of pursuing a buy and build strategy
- Considerations beyond price in transactions
- Views on the American Jobs Plan (Biden’s infrastructure spending proposal) and its potential impact on the economy
- Sharon Humphreys, PE | Director of Engineering and Construction, SANDAG
- Bryan Carruthers | CEO, Anser Advisory
- Scott Kolbrenner | Managing Director, Houlihan Lokey
- Anthony Arnold | Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP (Moderator)
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- ACG San Diego Annual Sponsors: $0
- ACG San Diego Members: $0
- ACG San Diego NextGen: $0
- Members of Other ACG Chapters: $75
- Non-Members & Guests: $95
Please register by 12:00pm PT January 17, 2022 to confirm your spot.
ALL ATTENDEES OF ACG SAN DIEGO’S JANUARY 18, 2022 BREAKFAST EVENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A WAIVER AT THE CHECK-IN DESK, AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY, INDICATING THAT THEY ARE: (1) ASYMPTOMATIC, (2) ATTENDING AT THEIR OWN RISK, (3) VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS), AND (4) HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND HOLD ACG SAN DIEGO AND ACG HARMLESS FROM ANY ILLNESS, INJURY OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THIS EVENT.
Currently in California, masks are required of all attendees unless eating or drinking. Coffee and networking during the event will be held both indoors and on outdoor patios, while breakfast seating will be indoors with ventilation and only six persons per table.
If you are feeling unwell within 24 hours of the event, we request you do not attend and please contact email@example.com.
ACG San Diego will continue to monitor all relevant health and safety updates/requirements of local and national authorities and reserves the right to adjust our attendance requirements as necessary.
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-741-7247.
Hosted by: ACG