November 19, 2019 7 AM - 9 AM PST
Raising "Institutional" Capital
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
7:00am - 9:00am PST
(9:00am - 10:00am PCF Session to follow)
SPECIAL RATE ONLY FOR BUSINESS OWNERS & C-LEVELS $40! (code required)
(Breakfast Program & PCF - see below)
- 7:00 AM - 7:30 AM: Registration & Networking
- 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM: Breakfast & Announcements
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM: Program
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Private Company Forum (PCF) Session - For Business Owners & C-Levels Only
The focus of this panel is to discuss the risks and rewards of raising institutional capital for middle market business growth. Join our panel of experts and business owners who will discuss their experiences raising growth capital. There will be a general discussion of the sources of the ”types” of institutional growth capital (debt, equity, grants or concessions, etc.), how to plan and prepare a business to raise capital, and the capital raise process.
- What are the right types of institutional capital available for my business?
- How to prepare my business to raise institutional capital (define the purpose, understand the available tools, understanding the process)?
- How do I evaluate institutional capital providers that would be best for me, both personally and for my business?
- Should I hire a professional (investment banker) or do it myself?
- Where does one find institutional capital?
There will be a PCF Session for Business Owners and C-Levels only session after the meeting. Advisors who bring their Owner, CEOs or C-levels may attend with them.
- Spencer Brown - SG Credit Partners, Principal
- Dave Crozier - OPOTEK Inc., President
- Philippe Marchand - Samumed, COO
- Larry Simon - Clearview Capital, Partner
- Mike Brown - DLA Piper, Partner
- ACGSD Members & ACGSD Sponsors: $0
- ACGSD Next Gen Members: $0
- Members of Other Chapters: $75
- Non-Members & Guests: $95
Questions? Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at email@example.com or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 741 7247.