April 18, 2023 11 AM - 1 PM PDT
In October 2022, Stout announced the acquisition of Vantage Point Advisors, a leading provider of business valuation services with strong presence on the West Coast, including San Diego. The acquisition establishes Stout's business valuation capabilities within the life science and technology industries, and welcomes an experienced team of professionals, led by its Founder and CEO Todd Poling, and President Brent Glova, who were named Managing Directors in Stout's Valuation Advisory group.
This acquisition was strategically implemented and expanded the benefits for both Stout and Vantage Point’s clients. Learn how the firms’ culture alignment, prioritization of employee opportunity, and shared future vision made this an excellent fit.
- What is driving private equity interest in financial services to historically high levels?
- How did both parties’ acquisition criteria, prioritizing cultural fit and employee opportunity, align?
- How employee opportunities are key to making acquisitions of professional service companies work.
- ACG San Diego Annual Sponsors: $30
- ACG San Diego Members: $30
- Members of Other ACG Chapters: $30
- Non-Members & Guests: $95
You will receive a confirmation email once completing the registration online.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact email@example.com.
Hosted by: ACG